10 Man, One Light In the Darkness, Glory of Ulduar Raider

Madokachan

Friend
Main Character
Reallife
BNW_10Man_OneLightInTheDarkness.jpg

BNW_10Man_Glory.jpg

Grats! A quick check of the forums as I can hear the waves hitting the beach outside on Phuket!

Dammit Thell, I wanna bum at a nice beach! T_T

WTB life now. :p

Wow great job guys you've worked hard for this achievement and it shows! Grats!

Amazing job guys! Good to see the group achieved what it was started for :D Where's mine? Wish I could have been there through the learning process, I loved Ulduar hard modes! (Stupid work >.<)

for me Mimiron and Yog +1 is the most awesome fight...

Yog +1 is especially fun for me coz I heal as Shadow in P1 then switch back and forth in P2 and full dps in P3... mana management was off the hook... thanks Paks for innervert :p

on P3 I was so confused which should I do dps or heal, dps or heal...
my dps and healing mindset all collide, I have to take my hands out of the keyboard and take a deep breath and then I just turn on dps mode.. as slasha and paks can cover all the heals,
we didn't have clean transition from p2 to p3 and have some tentacles left so we still have to cleanse here and there,
so I just help cleanse when I have to turn away from Yog..

took a few turn back and forth to get the rotation down.
when face away, watch dots as you can refresh dots coz you don't have to face him, and help cleanse if you can.
just wait for his laugh to end, turn back Mindblast, and 2 mindflay..
turn back immediately coz the timer should end there, to be safe.

this is just my experience, I know other have their own...
I heard Jake talking on the vent... 'left click to check threat before dps'
and xikinna calling us to be calm and watch timer for us as his gnome face was on the floor :p hehe he got unlucky laser or add on him at the transition from P2 to P3...

well it's an awesome fight and I proud of you all!!!

Definitely the 2 most fun fights so far for hard modes. Would like to do zero just cuz.

Algalon.

Lol Mado yeah. I was thinking if we would have made it if you didn't go schizo with your specs on this fight. Awesome - as usual. :p

It was an awesome job from everyone who were really on their toes and bringing their A-game. Tanka was perfect with positioning and taunts, Mary and Dak spot on with interrupts and MDs, Xiki cleansing and still doing great DPS, Alpacca doing portals AND crushers, Jake bringing all the DPS and utility a great ret does and last but not least, the healers doing their incredible job keeping everyone topped up, dispelled and cleansed, even with the corruptors up in P3.

Edited to remove possible trade secrets =P

Well, honestly i didn't know what i signed up for when Shinngo/Xedi started this ulduar10 lol. Personally i am impressed by Tanka and Xedi level of commitment to this group. Spending extra hours to manage the schedule, raid expandables, strategies, emotions and many many stuff is really quite a feat. Honestly i salute them and thank them for the amount of effort they put in to make the raid progress and fun.

Well, the war is not over yet. Lets claim Algalon's ass and soak in glory one more time!

PS: Thanks for not selling me away Xedi, I'm glad you got a Gnome for sale now lol