Conduits Upgrades Based on Specialization, Patch 9.1 Hotfixes - August 13, 2021

Feedbot

News Feed Bot
Upcoming Hotfix - Conduits Upgrades Based on Specialization
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker
/ Official Forums
)
Why on earth aren’t conduit upgrades Loot Spec Specific? I’m sitting here on a Feral druid getting conduit upgrades from Soultwining Crescent and other items for Guardian, Boomy, Resto and i will never get any use out of them, meanwhile my feral conduits are low ilvl.

Hello everyone

You bring up a valid point about the conduit upgrade items not being specialization specific. It can be frustrating when you get a conduit for a spec that you may never use.

To address this, we’re working on a change that will go live with next week’s restarts that will allow Soultwining Crescent and Death-Bound Shard to grant conduits based on your current specialization instead of by class. In order to receive the conduits of the spec of your preference, you will need to switch your specialization fully, changing Loot Specialization won’t work.

In addition to this change, we’re increasing the drop rate of Death-Bound Shard when completing Adamant Vaults in Torghast, Tower of the Damned.

Thank you for your feedback!

Patch 9.1 Hotfixes - August 13, 2021
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker
/ Official Forums
)
Classes

• Monk
    • imonks.gif
      Monk
      • Resolved an issue where Storm, Earth, and Fire spirits could deal increased damage with their abilities during the small window of time while they are returning to your Monk after Storm, Earth, and Fire’s duration has expired.

Dungeons and Raids

• Sanctum of Domination
    • Sylvanas Windrunner
      • Resolved an issue that could cause Veil of Darkness to not strike any targets in Stage 3.

Items and Rewards

• Some leather and mail covenant armor should now show up properly on the Kyrian and Necrolord Renown Quartermasters with the default filters set.

Continue reading...