Draeleon's UI

Draeleon

Friend
Main Character
Draeleon
Most minimalistic UI ever:
WoWScrnShot_050911_224925.jpg

(Ok that was me falling from Al'akir into oblivion. You can see the lightning bolt, where you guys were still fighting x.x)

Out of Combat UI:
WoWScrnShot_042311_115300.jpg

In Combat:
WoWScrnShot_042311_115705.jpg

Slightly Older SS during WotLK, with Omen and Recount active:
WoWScrnShot_042110_224543.jpg

Visible Addons:
  • Grid
  • SatrinaBuffFrames
  • Pitbull 4
  • DocsUI nameplates
  • Prat
  • Sexymap
  • MinimapButtonFrame
  • Omen
  • Recount
  • Bartender
  • DeadlyBossMods
  • OmniCC

I don't use Scrolling Combat Text because BIG NUMBERS ARE AWESOME.

How'd you see the big numbers when you're melee?? Boss too tall..

Usually my camera is at max zoom, with some exceptions like Halfus because too many and I kinda need to stare at interrupts and my feet for fire lol

Mines always Max range but sometimes it gets pretty annoying!!!

I don't see Omen visible on your 'in combat' SS. This could explain certain things, faileon. ;)

nb nb.. but why the hell do you have InterruptBar on the side of your screen..? Fairly sure warriors don't have to worry too much about juking casts rofl

I like Draeleon's UI. Very clean and clutter free.

Drae, how do you take note of enrage uptime, bloodsurge procs and battle trance procs? Do you take note or no? :S

I think if you did take note, its the perfect UI for doing really gd dps.

When it procs it will appear on the middle of my screen in a big icon like in the 3rd and 4th screenshot :)

nb nb.. but why the hell do you have InterruptBar on the side of your screen..? Fairly sure warriors don't have to worry too much about juking casts rofl

Yeah, I thought it was some interrupt addon (Deadened had stopped working) and I just dumped it at the side. I've deleted it since as I never used it (nor really figured out wth is was for). Now I use InterruptBuddy but that seems broken as no updates QQ

rofl it shows you when anyone on the enemy arena team/target in bg uses their interrupt, so you can see if you're free to cast without having to fake an interrupt or not. but yeah, i like overall. nothing seems out of place really

all i see is my name in the chat logs..

Lmao.... THAT'S WHY PEOPLE DELETE THEIR CHAT LOGS BEFORE POSTING.... QQQQQ

Yeah I'll do one while I'm supposed to be interrupting, will be win!