Faction Change Service Now Available

Feedbot

News Feed Bot
Faction Change Service Now Available
Quote from: Nethaera (Source)
The new World of Warcraft Faction Change service is now live. As we mentioned previously, [ http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=18031079410&sid=1 ] we?ve been in the process of developing a new service for World of Warcraft that will allow players to change their faction from Alliance to Horde or Horde to Alliance for a fee. After purchasing a Faction Change for a character, a player can choose any race of the opposite faction that is compatible with the character?s class. For more information on the Faction Change service, please read the FAQ, [ http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&tag=FCFAQ ] or visit the Faction Change page [ https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/account/faction-change-intro.html ] to get started.

Based on further community feedback, we have also decided to offer a race change service in the future. Players who choose to switch races will be able to change their race within their same faction and class. Additional details will be released at a future date.

More...

bear with me for 60 days while i change my toon to human?

BEAR!
60days cd so i change to horde n change bk to human xD

doesn't work like that iruel. if you come back it restores everything to what you were.

doesn't work like that iruel. if you come back it restores everything to what you were.

When I change a character back to its original faction, can I select any new race?
Yes. As noted previously, though, you will only be able to select a race that is available to the character's class.

so i can make a change my pally to tauren pally now?

ahh cool thought they had said they weren't going to do that to prevent people from doing that... and wait for the race change.

Do you have to change to Horde then back to Alliance to change race? Or can you just change from like draenei priest to human priest.

u have to go back and forth, so it's 60days process if u wanna do that

they are going to implement race change soon, may be release in less than 60days :p

Lets recruit from horde :D

Druid: 1 - Moonkin
Priest: 1 - shadow/heal
Shaman: 1 - Resto/ele

ahh cool thought they had said they weren't going to do that to prevent people from doing that... and wait for the race change.

as if, this way they get twice the amount of money outa you instead of one payment after waiting.

no not what i meant lich, i meant they did not want people to change races until they were ready to offer race changes. but i would imagine since they are allowing it with the faction change back that the race changes will be out before anyone is able to do it via two faction changes anyway.

How often can I change a character's faction?
You may change a character's faction every 60 days.

so tat will be 120days :p

How often can I change a character's faction?
You may change a character's faction every 60 days.

so tat will be 120days :p

Isn't it 60 days to change your character's race in the same faction?

DAY 0: Alliance Human --> Horde Orc
DAY 1 - 60: Horde Orc
DAY 60: Horde Orc --> Alliance Dwarf