Garalon De-Gnomed!

Kirito

Banned
Main Character
Kirîtõ
bWldG.jpg

Lookin good, maybe have names off tho. Maybe its just me but I think kill shots look much cleaner with out name tags

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Lookin good, maybe have names off tho. Maybe its just me but I think kill shots look much cleaner with out name tags

Yeah agreed.. forgot all about the names thing until I went to edit it. Next time I guess! *shrugs*

Nice pic other wise! Would probably just zoom in too.. That's it$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If u just turn off the guild chamo shit its alot cleaner. I might look into a nice text font for names seen some in the world first SS.

Mmmm I dont mind the wide shot to much. it works for the big boss but yeah on the smaller stuff probs wana zoom in abit

As an interesting side note.
I was taking a look at some other logs.

Mad Prophets 3 heal this fight.
We two healed it.

Do we win? :)

Mmmm I dont mind the wide shot to much. it works for the big boss but yeah on the smaller stuff probs wana zoom in abit

Yeah I went for the wide angle with the boss being so large. I'll get some close-ups for the coming bosses I think.

As an interesting side note.
I was taking a look at some other logs.

Mad Prophets 3 heal this fight.
We two healed it.

Do we win? :)

Means you guys have stronger healers. But they would have stronger DPS.

Im guessin there ether rocking out the gear or they were taking advantage of cleave bonuses.
To 3 heal the fight I dare say theyed have to have all there dps doing 15k dps more then wat we were pulling

Regards to cleave- warriors are fucking stupid on this boss

There is a nerf in place now. Still, any from of cleave will be OP.

Yeah cleave will still be good, just wont b 140k or wat ever stupid dps josh was managing

Even with the nerf, warriors are stupid.

Rogues not so much.