Lich King unlocks in 2 weeks, Lana'thel, Blue posts

Feedbot

News Feed Bot
The Lich King unlocks in 2 weeks
This is now official, players will finally have the chance to fight the Lich King on February 2nd (US) / February 3rd (EU)! Thanks to Enigma (US-Deathwing) for the screenshot.

If you missed it when it was first posted, have a look at the Lich King Preview. (BE CAREFUL! There are a lot of spoilers in this preview, and I mean a lot)

Blood Queen Lana'thel US First Kill by Adept
Oh I know you're going to hate me for this news. Adept on US-Dreadmaul (Oceanic) was the first guild to defeat Blood Queen Lana'thel in 25-man. It's not a hard mode but ... I posted about Putricide, no reason to not post about the next bosses!

They also released the first video of the encounters on the live servers and I'm sure a few people will be happy to take a look at it.

<div align="center">Blue posts
There wasn't any blue post yesterday because Blizzard was closed but we already saw a bunch of them today, and I might update this post with a few more later if blue posters manage to avoid all the tornados.
Quote from Blizzard staff
Icecrown Citadel Raidwide Buff
This buff is something that will automatically be put on characters once it has been enabled which is still a ways away. (Source)

What happened to the "every 6 weeks" unlocks in Icecrown?
We originally stated that the second wing would be available after 30 days (in part due to the holiday break), but that the wait wouldn't be as long for the remaining wings. In addition, The Plagueworks does not need to be cleared in order for players to enter The Crimson Hall. (Source)

WoW Magazine first issue for new subscribers
Those who subscribe now should get the first issue still, but only for a little bit longer. (Unfortunately I don't have a specific time frame for you on for how much longer.) (Source)

Koralon missing from the Vault of Archavon
We're working on a hotfix to return Koralon back to the Vault of Archavon. He thought that the time in between Arena seasons was leisure time for him. (Source)

official Wallpaper - Pandaren
It finally happened! Blizzard released a Pandaren Wallpaper. It's not the best they ever posted but ... Pandarens!

More...

Koralon missing from the Vault of Archavon
We're working on a hotfix to return Koralon back to the Vault of Archavon. He thought that the time in between Arena seasons was leisure time for him.
Thats funny.

Cool panda wallpaper. :p