Lord Ravencrest and Winter Veil Armor, Blue Posts, Tweets, Overwatch Competitive Play

Feedbot

News Feed Bot
d3.png
Baal 3D Model Remake, Li-Ming & Xul Fanart

hearthstoneIcon.png
New Card Reveal - Blood of the Ancient One & The Ancient One - 30 Attack Minion!

hotsIcon.png
Info on Anub'arak Rework, Pre-Season Rewards, Azmodunk Details, WTF Moments #44

overwatchmini.png
Overwatch Beta Patch 28382 - Tracer Pose Replaced, New Skins, Ranked Play, Dev Update: Competitive Play, Official Patch Notes

Legion - Lord Ravencrest Armor Set
Lord Ravencrest is the last boss of Black Rook Hold and may drop his armor for players.

Legion - New Winter Veil Armor
Legion brings armor models that would make a nice updated Winter Garb set.

Blue Posts
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Stealth bug

What happens: When you are in stealth, or get a re-stealth you will randomly drop stealth. If you have not encountered this issue on Legion or Live, consider your self very lucky.
We're fixing bugs like these daily. Let us know where exactly it's happening so we can reproduce it.

There was an invisible spell being cast within the arena start that was breaking rogues out of stealth, should be fixed now. Blame Holinka. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

RNG in PvP
I'm noticing a ton of dodging going on. It's frustrating as arms to pool up 3x Focused Rage and then just have your CS'd Mortal Strike passively dodged. Are we still planning on playing the whole RNG is okay in PvP game?
It's something we've talked about. Right now the PvP stats are set pretty high which means high dodge, parry etc. We'll likely set them to something that feels good sometime soon. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

PvP Talents
We plan to have a testing phase where we unlock all Honor talents on characters. Can't say when, but sometime soon. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Relics
You slot them into your artifact at the forge in your class hall.
You can do so anywhere, like you would gems. Just Shift-Right Click your artifact and drag the relic to the slot you want to fill. We'll look into a UI tutorial the first time you get a relic to make this clearer.

In general, you will have to go back to your forge to spend Artifact Power, but we would like for as many item rewards as possible to be usable immediately in the field. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Random Battlegrounds Queue Time
Battlegrounds simply require a lot of people to have queues pop consistently. Your average battleground requires 10-15 players on each faction and lasts 15 minutes. A skirmish requires 2-3 players from either faction and generally last 1-3 minutes.

When we transition to beta, we will be disabling skirmishes for a short time to focus our numbers on battlegrounds. We'll then re-enable arenas a few weeks later. But sorry, I can't share when that will be. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Blue Tweets
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
PvE
Snapped at 9:14a, only one I queued for. Again no satchel at conclusion. I'm done. #Warcraft #TheSatchelIsALie
Could you provide the character name that this happened on? I'd love to help track down this nagging issue. (WatcherDev)
Sure! I was on my shaman.
So, oddly enough, in this case it looks like you queued as Healer/DPS and were slotted as DPS. (WatcherDev)
We'll look into a better way to handle things in these cases. Meanwhile, queuing for just the satchel role should be reliable. (WatcherDev)

UI / Addons
Enjoy the new version of my poster By the way, I hate you.
Our tech artists send their thanks for the infographic. Stay tuned for an upcoming build! By the way, we love you. (WarcraftDevs)

Misc
RT I wonder what would happen if every player in WoW spent one hour a week helping another player out. #PlayitForward (holinka)

overwatchmini.png
Overwatch - Competitive Play, New Skins, and More
A new Overwatch patch was released yesterday, adding new skins, ranked play, balance tweaks, and other updates.

Continue reading...