Miss you guys crazy style

Germaximus

Friend
Main Character
Germaximus
Hi everybody. I hope youre all doing wonderful.
I think about BNW all the time, i cant really put into words how much i miss you guys. You are all a bunch of wonderful people and obviously attract even more wonderful people. =p

After months of bugging the crap out of Nicole (Ilara) about getting a WoW key so i could start a new account and stuff she finally got me it and i started to play a little bit but i just couldnt get into it. I tried a couple different classes but mostly anything that has to do with Azshara bores the living crap out of me. lol Well not the Cataclysmic Azshara but ive done those old race zones so many times i just couldnt do it. I think most of the problem is the gameplay itself has worn out on me for now too. I do love the game i just didnt wanna play if i couldnt be a worgen really, cuz it would give me something new and fresh to level up as.

The free code only came with TBC tho which i didnt know cuz Notus confused me! its all Notus's fault i swear.
Nah ive played so many WoW clones including Rift which i had won a free copy of and i think im just tired of it. I mostly wanted to play again so i could hang out with the folks from BNW but the time zone difference still kinda killed that. When i was on there was like one other person on as usual. =p I did get to talk to a few different people a few times and they were lovely.

Anyways i miss BNW, you guys were really great.

Im playing a lot of OnLive, mostly Homefront cuz its the only major multiplayer game it has right now. lol If you use Steam add me! http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034287454
Ill chat with you but you have to start the conversation cuz im terrible at conversation. =p

I miss you guys!!!!!!

I miss your vast anus! :D
i miss you crapping too.

Oh i am an inactive officer! I feel honoured :D:D:D

That is so gross dude. =p
I loved that name tho. haha dumb bastuds

ves'anus i think it is means "insane"