My Return

Kratur

Hey guys, been a while!

I know I've been gone a long time and unfortunately while saving up for to get my computer fixed I ran into a slew of other problems that prevented me from finally being able to purchase a new PC 'til now. I'm glad to see the guild is doing so well and I hope to see some friendly faces in the game.

Since my return I've been researching a lot of the changes in the game and am working on getting my gear updated and hope to be able to join you guys in the coming weeks.

If anyone wants to give me some pointers and some key things to work on first before I attempt applying again it'd be appreciated.

So what kind of shaman do you guys need anyways? Should I be focusing on Elemental or Resto?

Oh, I was afraid of that =( If that's the case I guess I'll have to look for another guild then. I looked into enhance and it's just not for me. I prefer ranged over melee.

Good luck with the progression!

Welcome back man.

Whether you attempt to apply again i dont remember how long its been but if you need to gear up the first thing you should do is farm the crap out of the new 5 man instance on both normal and heroic. Heroic obviously once a day but theres probably at least 5 upgrades in normal mode?

Welcome back dude.

We would also consider a resto/ele dual-spec if you would like to reapply to BNW Kratur.

If you're ingame today kratur hit me up for a chat regarding resto/ele.