obsessive

Vye

Guild Elder
Main Character
Vye
I want to hear about the silly obsessive things people have done in wow. Personally I'm a selective completist and I'm not really proud of it.
I have 137 non combat pets and I refuse to buy any from the bliz pet store
I have every enchant except a couple that drop in AQ40 (yes I'm thinking of working on that too)
I ran undead Stratholme 166 times before cata and he never dropped his rotten mount.
At least I'm not Insane.

I'm sure there are plenty MUCH worse than me though

haha very nice :D i get bored way too easily nowadays. i used to be pretty asian with my farming though.. 16 hour herb/mine runs in vanilla, not stopping til as many banks as possible were full.

oh btw deathcharger dropped for me 2nd satchel on warrior, you mad?

I like to run around Stormwind for no reason,
and when I rep with someone, the faction must reach to 999/1000 exalted.

oooohhhh /hate call to arms - devaluing my efforts

mhm i only have the same rep thing as rennae.
plus my obsession with priests and mages.. All my alts are either priests or mages if not I start leveling them and usually delete it to reroll another p or m x.x =\!
\\

mm i'm kinda the opposite, i'm not content until i have 1 of each class at max level on whatever server i'm playing on :( i instantly delete any doubles lol

Oooh I have another habbit!
I tend to name all of my characters starting with ' K ' Like Keira, Kyeira, Kandice, Kaycee
I dont know why I went with Rennae though ^.="

I have a tendency to buy wow gold,
but no seriously
I would have to say my un deniable ability to hate the game then like it 24hours later
Lvling alts to max lvl and never ever using them again,
i did this in Wrath, i got a paladin (main to 80) then quit the toon, and went shaman to 80, then got a lock to 80 never used it, then got a DK to 80 and never used it.
Got a druid almost there and then never used it, got a mage to 74 hibernated it for 4+ months only to come back one random week when sick and power lvl the crap out of it and now its fun. I swore to never lvl any more toons after that and now im lvling a warrior. I personally think i like lvling toons then never playing them again >_<

I had the same disease Sky had during that f-boring period prior to Cataclysm lawl

i think that's more being lazy/busy than inherently obsessive ;) get good

your kaycee!?!?!! im sure ive chatted with u before haha

in BC i got kinda obsessed with consumables

i had my own alt guild bank <denied> still around...

it had about 3-400 of each super mana oil, brilliant mana oil, bandages, thousands of super mana pots, flasks of distilled wisdom, every single potion needed for a prot pally and a holy pally would ever need.

i had every upgrade written into a spreadsheet, and had all the enchanting mats lined up seperately for every upgrade.

same with gems,

i LOVED building my shockadin set in BC too, did alright with it in BGs! haha..

oh yeah then when i quit for 18months to 2 years, i came back and had to vendor pretty much thousands of consumables that were worthless!

i used the super mana pots and flasks of wisdom while levelling my shaman and mage though. chain potting was fun hahaha