Patch 3.2 on Live Servers This Week

Feedbot

News Feed Bot
Patch 3.2 on Live Servers This Week
I now have enough information in my hands to say that Patch 3.2 will be deployed on live servers this week, just like all the time this is not confirmed by Blizzard yet but it's 99.99% sure.

You can check the menu on your left to access all the information you will need on this patch. (I added articles to the Argent Tournament since yesterday)

Patch 3.2 - Where can I get Epic Gems?
The patch will probably hit the live servers very soon and a lot of people ask me the same question : Where can I get the Epic Gems? It shouldn't be hard to answer that, currently there are 4 ways to get them :

Jewelcrafting / Prospecting
You can find epic gems by prospecting Titanium Ore, it's probably not the best way to get it because Titanium is already fairly expensive but if you need as many gems as possible and don't want to wait, go for it. Prospecting Titanium will give you an epic gem 25~30% of the time, the droprate for rare gems seems to be the same, and you will always get an uncommon gem. If you're lucky enough you can even get 2 epics on the same prospect.

Note: You will also get Titanium Powder 60% of the time, you can exchange 10 of them for a Dalaran Jewelcrafter's Token and get your new recipes even faster.

Alchemy
New transmutations are available for these gems. (20 Hours cooldown)

PvE - Emblems of Heroism
You can buy any of the epic gems for Emblem of Heroism. These emblems do not drop anymore in 3.2 and are replaced by Emblems of Conquest in heroic instances / raids dungeons but you can still exchange higher tier emblems. (Emblem of Conquest -> Emblem of Valor > Emblem of Heroism.

PvP - Honor
Last but not least, you can buy any of the epic gem for 10,000 Honor Points.

Upcoming Upper Deck TCG Mount Changes
I announced that a few weeks ago, this is now confirmed.
Quote from: Bornakk (Source)
In the upcoming content patch 3.2, Call of the Crusade, we are changing the Upper Deck Trading Card Game mounts to be Bind-on-Use instead of Bind-on-Pickup. This will allow players to sell newly redeemed TCG mounts in-game through the trade window, Auction House or via CoD. The primary goal behind this change is to help reduce the number of players who are getting scammed by trading for an invalid mount code. As part of this update, the NPC vendor functionality currently in place for these mounts will be removed, and instead the mount (both epic and non-epic when applicable), will now be immediately placed in your inventory upon the verified redemption of the code. If you have already redeemed one of these codes and have not purchased both the epic and non-epic versions from the vendor window, it's important that you do so before the patch is released.

This update will affect the Spectral Tiger, Swift Spectral Tiger, X-51 Nether-Rocket, X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME, Big Battle Bear, and Magic Rooster Egg. Items that were obtained before the patch will not be affected by this change and will continue to be soulbound to the character that purchased them.

Patch 3.2 Druid Forms - Preview Compilation
Below is a small compilation of all the new druid forms next to their respectives hair colors / skin tones. (Also, do not forget that taurens will be able to change their skin tones with this patch)

Important Articles

[...​

More...