Patch 3.3.3 - Build 11573

Feedbot

News Feed Bot
Important - This news post will be updated multiple times in the next hours! Stay tuned! There is a lot more Patch 3.3.3 info coming!

Gnomeregan will be recaptured before Cataclysm!
A couple of very very very interesting achievements were added to the game files with this patch. I'm pretty sure it wasn't intentional but ...

• Gnomecoming King - You assisted High Tinker Mekkatorque and the Gnomeregan Exiles in the recapture of Gnomeregan's surface.
  • Gnomecoming Queen - You assisted High Tinker Mekkatorque and the Gnomeregan Exiles in the recapture of Gnomeregan's surface.

Apparently, parts of the pre-Cataclysm event have been deployed in this patch and retaking Gnomeregan will be part of it!

Blizzard didn't forget about horde players, it looks like Trolls will play a big part in the pre-Cataclysm event for the Horde :

New taxi nodes

• Durotar - ET - CC Prologue Troll Taxi Bat Start (#438)
  • Durotar - ET - CC Prologue Troll Recruit End (#439)
  • Durotar - ET - CC Prologue - Troll Battle End (#440)

I'm still going through the files and this news will most likely be updated soon.

Patch 3.3.3: Frozo The Renowned
Quote from: Zarhym (Source)
I'm sure some of you noticed this in the 3.3.3 PTR patch notes:

• Frozo the Renowned has moved into the Dalaran Magus Commerce Exchange and will be trading your Frozen Orbs for various other trade goods.

For those curious, here are the items for which you can trade your Frozen Orbs to Frozo. These each cost 1 Frozen Orb unless noted otherwise in parentheses:

• Crusader Orb (6)
  • Runed Orb (4)
  • Eternal Fire
  • Eternal Earth
  • Eternal Water
  • Eternal Air
  • Eternal Life
  • Eternal Shadow
  • Frost Lotus
  • Pattern: Frosty Flying Carpet [Tailors Only] (6)

More...