Patch 9.2 - Summon Sayaad Spell Preview, New Blizzard Gear Store Coming Soon

Feedbot

News Feed Bot
Patch 9.2 - Summon Sayaad Spell Preview
In Patch 9.2, the Summon Succubus spell is being replaced with Summon Sayaad, which allows Warlocks to randomly summon their Succubus or Incubus.

Warlocks can speak with the Warlock trainers in Stormwind and Orgrimmar to change the form of their Sayaad and enact a pact with them by using one of the following items:

After one of the items above is used, Warlocks can revert the change by speaking with the Warlock trainer again.

Succubus and Incubus Models

mvbar900.png

mvbar900.png

Incubus Voice Lines
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
Now the real fun starts!
Time to get naughty!
Mmm! This will be fun!
Off the leash at last!
Aww. I was just starting to enjoy myself!
You're going to miss me!
You'll call me back. I know it.
But I thought I was your favorite!
Yes, yes, whatever you say...
The least you can do is ask nicely.
At once, o great one.
By your command.
Fine. But all work and no play is a waste of my potential!
What is your desire?
I knew you'd want me back.
Finally! A chance to demonstrate my talents.
Shall we begin?

New Blizzard Gear Store Coming Soon
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker
/ Official Forums
)
We’re excited to announce a brand-new experience coming in early 2022 for the Official Blizzard Gear Store!

The Blizzard team has been working hard toward this moment, which will bring our community a new, elevated online experience for collectibles and other merchandise across our Blizzard franchises.

As part of this process, please note that the Blizzard Gear Store will go dark for a short window at the beginning of the year (starting January 1, 2022) as we prepare for our big relaunch. For those with Blizzard Gear Store gift cards, please note that they will no longer be valid starting January 1, 2022. Also as a reminder, FanCash expires at 11:59 PM EST on December 31 of the year in which it was earned.

More details on the new Blizzard Gear Store experience will be shared soon, so please stay tuned!
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker
/ Official Forums
)
The official online Blizzard Store will have a selection of Blizzard apparel and gear that can't be beat. Shop by game for World of Warcraft merchandise, Overwatch gear, Starcraft apparel and more including Diablo, Heroes of the Storm and Hearthstone merch. Official Blizzard shirts, hats and more apparel will be available soon so you can represent your favorite game.

You will also find Blizzard statues, toys, books and more accessories so you can decorate your home and office with official Blizzard collectibles. Men, women and kids can all find authentic Blizzard games clothing and gear at the Blizzard Online Shop.

Continue reading...