Problem Addons, Post 4.2

Anteoch

Friend
Main Character
Anteoch
As I'm sure many of you have encountered, 4.2 caused a lot of our addons to not work properly. However, moreso than any other patch, at least for me, there are some addons that for one reason or another are causing massive laaaaaaaaaaag! I'm opening this thread in the hopes that people who know what addon(s) have been giving them trouble can post them here to save us a few headaches.

So far, for me at least, some problem addons you should keep an eye out for updates on have been:

Death Note
Recount

Recount has always been a cause for lag, mainly due to it being a resource hog. Switched to Skada and the footprint is definitely smaller.

Recount has always been a cause for lag, mainly due to it being a resource hog. Switched to Skada and the footprint is definitely smaller.

is it possible to change the font size for skada? I went thru its options but couldn't seem to find it. My only gripe is I hv to squint to read it :huh:

Skada hmm...I think I'll try it out!

Yep! Font size can be changed.

Type '/skada config', go to the 'Bars' menu under Skada and there ya go, font size and bar height etc.

Using Skada now, have been getting lag issues