PTR 3.2 - Build 10128

Feedbot

News Feed Bot
PTR 3.2 - Build 10128
This is a minor build and most of the changes were in the Patch Notes update posted this morning.

New Halloween Masks!
I joked about that in the original post but I didn't realize that Blizzard would actually add new masks in the next build just to create some confusion. Oh well, new Halloween masks have been added to the game in addition to the Goblins and Worgens masks from the previous build.

This update doesn't change my view on the new races of the expansion, but I'm sure tons of people will be happy to discuss this addition.

Tooltip Comparison
Quote from Blizzard staff
Achievements
Items
  • Darkmoon Card: Illusion now absorbs 1500 damage for 6 sec (up from 400) and regenerates 1500 mana when the shield is removed. (Up from 1200)
Blacksmithing
ishamans.gif
Shaman (3.1 Skills List / 3.1 Talent + Glyph Calc.)
  • Earth Shock now reduces melee attack speed by 10% for 8 sec. (Up from 2 sec)
  • Convection now affects Wind Shear
iwarlocks.gif
Warlock (3.1 Skills List / 3.1 Talent + Glyph Calc.)
  • Improved Shadow Bolt now give your Shadow Bolt spell a 20/40/60/80/100% chance to make the target vulnerable to spell damage, increasing spell critical strike chance against that target by 5%. (up from 3%)
iwarriors.gif
Warrior (3.1 Skills List / 3.1 Talent + Glyph Calc.)
  • Commanding Shout range has been increased from 20 yards to 30 yards.
  • Battle Shout range has been increased from 20 to 30 yards.
  • Devastate now causes 100% of weapon damage (up from 60%) plus 202 (up from 121) at Rank 5. Lower ranks increased accordingly.

More...