Patch 5.0.5 Hotfixes - September 12
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 5.0.5. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below went live the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this list in the days to come as additional hotfixes are applied.
- The Ethereal Soul-Trader pet is now immune to player abilities.
- We've made numerous fixes to the behavior of various systems in Cross-Realm Zones.
- Dash again provides the intended speed bonus when reactivated after shifting out of and back into Cat Form.
- Feral stealth has been made more effective.
- Camouflage should no longer be cancelled on the hunter when an effect causes it to be cancelled on the hunter's pet. Cancelling a hunter's Camouflage should always cancel it on the pet.
- It should no longer be possible to spell reflect Narrow Escape.
- Combustion should no longer ignore target damage multipliers when calculating the damage of the Pyroblast DoT on the target.
- Divine Purpose should only have one chance to activate once per finisher (which must land on at least one target).