Show Me Your Moves Achievement Soloable in Patch 10.2.6

Feedbot

News Feed Bot
Show Me Your Moves Achievement Soloable in Patch 10.2.6
The achievement Show Me Your Moves! is finally soloable after many years, being discovered as a hidden change in Patch 10.2.6. Thanks to Micwini from the Achievements Discord for the notice!

To prevent overlapping Devastating Combos, players have to use an ability or pet to tank the bosses away from one another. This can be done on the following classes:

Show Me Your Moves Achievement Guide
To complete Show Me Your Moves!, players have to dodge the five attacks from the Devastating Combo, use the Opportunistic Strike extra action button on any boss, and then complete the encounter.

NamePointsCategory
Show Me Your Moves!Defeat the Will of the Emperor in Mogu'shan Vaults on Normal or Heroic difficulty after all members of the raid execute an Opportunistic Strike on the same construct within a single Unbalanced phase.
10Pandaria Raid

Devastating Combo
Devastating Combo consists of five attacks in a random order of the following spells:
  • Devastating Arc - The boss strikes in a 25-yards hemispherical area to the left, right, or in the front of them.
    • How to avoid: Move away from the indicated blue slashes!
  • Stomp - The boss stomps the ground, damaging and stunning players within 12 yards.
    • How to avoid: Move away from the boss; however, not to far away to avoid getting pulled back in!

Opportunistic Strike

Achievement Tips
  • There is no time limit; take your time to learn the Devastating Combo attacks and how to dodge them.
  • Target yourself to prevent autoattacking the bosses by mistake and one-shotting them on high level characters.
  • You can teleport out quickly by using Garrison Hearthstone or Dalaran Hearthstone (5 second cast).
  • Set the Max Camera Distance to 2.6 with the Advanced Interface Options Addon or the following command:
    • /console cameraDistanceMaxZoomFactor 2.6

Continue reading...