This Week in World of Warcraft
- Grand Empress Shek'zara World Boss
- N'Zo th Assaults in Uldum and Vale of Eternal Blossoms
- Island Expeditions and Salvage Crates Rotation
- Dark moon Faire
- Luna r Festival
- Lov e is in the Air
- We ekly Bonus Event - Arena Skirmishes
- PvP Brawl: Cooking Impossible
- Call to Arms: Vale of Eternal Blossoms, Mechagon and Drustvar
Grand Empress Shek'zara World Boss
Grand Empress Shek'zara is up in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms!
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
Grand Empress Shek'zara
With the awakening of N'Zoth, Shek'zara, empress of the mantid, pledged her swarm to the old god's will. In service of her dark master, she unleashed her forces upon the Vale of Eternal Blossoms to claim Pandaria in N'Zoth's name.
- Overview - Grand Empress Shek'zara uses her powerful voice and Zara'thik Swarmguard to overwhelm enemies.
- Healers -
- Tanks -
- Damage Dealers -
- Song of the Empress - Shek'zara chants the Song of the Empress, emitting sound waves that travel outwards from her.
Players that come into contact with Song of the Empress are Silenced and suffer 4 Nature damage every 0.5 sec for 3 sec.
- Force and Verve - Shek'zara shouts, inflicting 33 Nature damage every 1 sec for 6 sec.
Players standing in a Sound Barrier take 70% reduced damage from Force and Verve.
- Sound Barrier - Reduces damage dealt by Force and Verve by 70%.
- Summon Swarmguard - Shek'zara summons her Zara'thik Swarmguard to aid her in battle.
|445||Finger||Finger||Loop of Abhorrent Celerity|