WoW Token Coming to WoW Classic in China, WoW Character Profile Updates

Feedbot

News Feed Bot
WoW Token Coming to WoW Classic in China
Blizzard has published a blog post about the WoW Token coming to WoW Classic in China. There is no info that the WoW Token might be coming to WoW Classic in NA or EU as of right now, but for the time being, players in China will be able to redeem the token for 30 days of game time, or sell it in exchange for in-game gold.

Below is a rough translation of the official blog post.
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker
)
World of Warcraft WoW Token Coming to World of Warcraft Classic

Dear friends, the goblins of the Hot Sands Group will bring a good deal, and the World of Warcraft® Time Badge is coming to the World of Warcraft® classic nostalgia! You can buy World of Warcraft Time Badges at the auction house to redeem 30 days of game time, or sell World of Warcraft Time Badges in exchange for game gold.

What is the World of Warcraft Time Badge?

The "World of Warcraft" time badge allows players with many game gold coins to exchange gold for game time, while players who want to buy game gold coins can exchange gold coins from other players through this simple and secure system.

Players can use the Blizzard game points to buy the World of Warcraft Time Badge in the in-game mall, and then consign it at the auction house to trade at the current market price and exchange for gold coins. After the player purchases the World of Warcraft time badge with the game gold coin at the auction house, it will become a soul binding, and the player can use it to redeem 30 days of game time.

The process of buying time badges is also simple: you only need to go to the auction house to buy the World of Warcraft time badges sold with your game gold coins. After the time light badge was sent to your in-game mailbox, right-click it to add it to your backpack, then right-click the time badge in the backpack. This way you can choose to add 30 days of game time to your Blizzard Battle.net account.

For more information, check out our World of Warcraft Time Badge support page.

Common Problem

Q: Why was the World of Warcraft Time Badge feature introduced into the World of Warcraft classic nostalgia?

A: We heard feedback from players saying that they want to buy game coins in a safe and legitimate manner, rather than through an unauthorized third-party gold exchange service-this is also one of the main reasons for problems with player accounts. We also learned that players who have obtained a lot of gold coins through the normal game flow also want to trade with other players in order to exchange game time and reduce their own recharge time. The "World of Warcraft" time badge feature allows both players to conduct transactions in a safe and straightforward manner. This also opens up a new payment option for World of Warcraft players, hoping that it will reduce problems with account numbers and improve the overall gaming experience.

Q: I need gold coins! How do I buy a World of Warcraft Time Badge with Blizzard Game Credits and exchange it for game gold?

A: You can use the Blizzard game points to purchase the World of Warcraft Time Badge in the in-game store. To enter the in-game store, enter the main menu (Esc) or click the function button next to your character's backpack.

You can sell your World of Warcraft Time Badge through the auction house, which is located under the World of Warcraft Time Badge label. The World of Warcraft Time Badge cannot be traded or sold by other means.

Q: How many game coins can I exchange for selling a time badge?

A: The price of the time badge gold coins will change dynamically according to the relationship between supply and demand. When you consign the Time Badge, the system will provide you with a quote, and you can get the corresponding gold coins after the Time Badge is successfully sold. If you decide to sell the Time Badge, the price will be locked. After the Time Badge is sold, the corresponding gold coins will be sent to your in-game mailbox.

Q: How much game time can I redeem with a World of Warcraft Time Badge?

A: Use a World of Warcraft time badge to redeem 30 days of game time.

Q: Can I sell the World of Warcraft Time Badge again with gold coins?

A: No, all World of Warcraft time badges can only be sold once. After you buy the World of Warcraft Time Badge, it becomes soulbound. After that it can only be used to redeem game time.

Q: What if the price quoted to me at that time does not match the actual price of the Time Badge now?

A: The quotations you receive will be based on the price when you originally sold the Time Badge, regardless of the current market price and the market price when the Time Badge was successfully sold.

Q: I bought a World of Warcraft time badge from the auction house. How long will it take for me to receive it?

A: This is the same as the standard auction house transaction process. Usually you can receive the time badge in your in-game mailbox after a period of time.

Q: I purchased a World of Warcraft Time Badge from the in-game mall with Blizzard Game Points. How long will it take for me to receive it?

A: When you make a successful purchase, usually the Time Badge will be sent to your backpack immediately. If your backpack is full, it will be sent to your mailbox.

Q: Will the time badge expire? What if I accidentally delete it?

A: No, the Time Badge does not expire. They also cannot be deleted, so don't worry about deleting them by mistake.

The "World of Warcraft" Time Badge is about to be launched in the "World of Warcraft" classic nostalgic clothing, please pay more attention to the "World of Warcraft" official website.

WoW Character Profile Updates
World of Warcraft character profiles have received a few updates. On your character page you can now see corruption details, and in the collections tab you can now search for mounts and pets.

Continue reading...