Armory Stats - Draenor World Bosses, Tweets, Overwatch Strings, Con Before the Storm

Feedbot

News Feed Bot
d3.png
Blizzcon Charity Auction, Solo Farming vs Public Groups

hearthstoneIcon.png
Deck Spotlight: TwoBiers' Dreadscale Hunter, The Angry Chicken #115, Hearthstone World Championships - Day 3

hotsIcon.png
Heroes PTR Offline, Artanis' Changes, Matchmaker Issues, Into The Nexus #74

overwatchmini.png
Possible Content Teaser, Overwatch Strings Datamining - New Hero, Progression, Hero Customization, Achievements

Armory Stats - Draenor World Bosses
Today we are taking a look at the Draenor world boss achievement completion rate of players. The data used today is a sample of 1.9 million players active since September 1st.

Don't see a chart? Enable javascript!

Name Percentage Points
The Legion Will NOT Conquer All Defeat Supreme Lord Kazzak in Tanaan Jungle.
57.48% 10
So Grossly Incandescent Defeat Rukhmar in Spires of Arak.
38.09% 10
Goliaths of Gorgrond Defeat Tarlna the Ageless and Drov the Ruiner in Gorgrond.
28.33% 10

BlizzCon Charity Auction for Children’s Hospital of Orange County
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker
/ Official Forums
)
This BlizzCon®, add some epic artwork to your personal stash—and support a great cause in the process! Beginning Wednesday, November 4 through Friday, November 13, we’ll be hosting a special online BlizzCon Charity Auction via eBay, featuring original Blizzard art, unique memorabilia, and other cool collectibles from our games. You’ll have a chance to score some awesome new loot for your collection, and 100% of the proceeds will benefit Children’s Hospital of Orange County (CHOC Children’s).

For more information and to get a preview of the items you’ll be able to bid on, visit our new BlizzCon 2015 Charity Auction page—then make sure to come back when the Auction House opens on November 4.

In order to participate in this year’s auction, you’ll need to set up an eBay account—head to www.ebay.com now to get a head start. If you already have an account, you may want to update your contact and payment information before the auction gets underway.

Blue Tweets
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
is there no longer a vendor to buy conquest gear with honor after achieving the "wild conquest" achievement?
Correct, those vendors no longer exist. (WarcraftDevs)

Will Champion's Honor work in Season 3 or is there a new version coming? I'd like to know if I should use it or save it.
As stated in the item's tooltip, Champion's Honor is only usable in Warlords Season 2. (WarcraftDevs)

Ghostcrawler Tweets
Ghostcrawler still occasionally talks about WoW. Remember that he no longer works for or speaks for Blizzard.
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
In an mmo, what do you find more enjoyable? Spontaneous short small group activities or scheduled longer large group ones?
I enjoy them both. If I had to choose, the scheduled events mean I don't have to hang around waiting for something to happen. (OccupyGStreet)

overwatchmini.png
Overwatch - Achievements, Progression, Customization, Unlocks and More!
Overpwn has lots of strings from the client, giving us hints of what may be coming in future updates!

Blizzcon - Con Before the Storm Party
If you are looking for something to do before the Curse Party on Friday, be sure to check out the Con Before the Storm party on Thursday! There will be fan art, a photo booth, games, panels, meet and greets, and more!

Continue reading...