Battle for Azeroth - Parrot Mounts, Blue Posts, StarCrafts

Feedbot

News Feed Bot
hearthstoneIcon.png
Double Trouble: Vote For Your Favourite Cards in This Past Week's Two Design Competitions

hotsIcon.png
Improved Account Suspensions, Weekly Hero Rotation & Sales, Fanart

Battle for Azeroth - Parrot Mounts
Battle for Azeroth adds a few parrot mount models. The only one with an item currently is Sharkbait's Favorite Crackers, rewarded from Freehold.

mvbar300.png

mvbar300.png

mvbar300.png

Blue Posts
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
ipaladins.gif
Paladin (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
Battle for Azeroth Paladins
After getting used to the Judgement Window and learning how to cram everything into it, I am still glad to see it go
Same honestly. I think it was fun and different but I'm very excited to see how BfA Ret goes.

I'm super happy as well that Crusade right now is not looking to be the go to talent as I wasn't a fan of the Crusade burst window. It was fun seeing the numbers but I'm happy overall to see other options in that talent row like Inquisition become more viable when you're looking at sustained damage versus burst.

Retribution was very strong in Legion however the BfA changes have the ability to smooth out our weak spots and make things like Crusade not look so dominant and open up playstyles we haven't had in awhile and I very much welcome that. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

StarCrafts - S6 Ep9: Evolution Complete
Another episode of StarCrafts has been released!

Continue reading...