Do your MOP marathon the Healthy way

i do love nutritin

I did'nt see Drugs and sleep deprivation in there so its not for me.

i have a 24 pack of no doz and heaps of red bull to see me through this dark and wonderful period.

Beer, Beer and more Beer, vodka, Energy Drinks, pizza pockets, vitimans and im set o and add in the pumpkin soup..

Sandwhiches, Salads, Water, and I have a hot dinner to dump in the slowcooker as soon as i get home.

pfft I got a maid to do all the food stuff for me.

I will be playing wow in moderation lol, I am aiming for 1.5 levels a day, i think its a reasonable goal seeing as i have 3 kids and a misses to please haha.

I am not doing what others do with preparing foods already, i'll be taking some breaks every few hours and hitting my gym/going for a run (sunlight is also so important) followed by a shower to refresh me half way through the day so im ready to plow through the other half.

Hopefully my little tactics work and i can be 90 before Sunday/Monday night latest.

@sunlight, I work the graveyard shift, so I'm already used to not getting alot of sunlight. Point in my favor, huzzah!

On a serious note though, thanks Slip for the info

Valium ,Pseudo-ephedrine and Appetite Suppressants , So I can sleep while I am awake and avoid the crutch of stopping to eat.

prepared food = i have a fucking mum.

So is anyone willing to put there hard earnt gold on who is going to be the guilds first level 90? heads up i took the prize in cata!

I've put 1000 on offer for the first 90 in our guild - I require a screenshot pmd to me though

ill do the same and put 1000g on the line, lets make a kitty guys! could make it an interesting first few days of MoP

Will all belong to me... but wat if theres a grp of us that get it at the same time?????

Time stamp - whoevers first