Gellania's UI

Gellania

Main Character
Gellania
UI.png

It's just a slightly modified version of CaithUI really. :)

zomg, so clean and neat!

i like yours a LOT

how does it lookin combat? raid frames etc.

Oh, it's a lot more cluttered, especially with MSBT's Vampiric Embrace spam. Thought about turning that off but it makes me think that I'm saving people, so I'm keeping it for now.

RaidUI.png

i always used to have to turn that off. lowered my fps from 5 to about 2, was exciting

i reckon if you get rid of your party window completely

move your raid window to really low on the bottom left

it would be an awesome setup

oo pretty.
i really like it xD

Agree with deniall.

From a DPS pov, you needa see things more than click/mouseover stuff as a healer so if you shifted those to the sides and made them smalller, would be perfect with the relevent cd timers and proc knowledge.

Agree with deniall.

From a DPS pov, you needa see things more than click/mouseover stuff as a healer so if you shifted those to the sides and made them smalller, would be perfect with the relevent cd timers and proc knowledge.

Heal and tanks too haha awareness is so important

Hm true... I'll try to make some changes and hopefully some new screens next week. Should probably change the raid frames to be horizontally oriented if I shift it to the bottom left though, so that the whole thing looks balanced.

I actually like it the way it is :)

savin peoples lives someones gotta do ett.

Really nice. Lose the party frame and you're set.
Imo cast bar could be closer to your toon. I get that problem where I don't see the fire that my toon is standing on if I am looking elsewhere.