Gell's new UI video

Gellania

Main Character
Gellania
Just made a video to show my new UI and test my new comp at the same time.

[video=youtube;_gWZ5A70i5k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gWZ5A70i5k[/video]

Based on ElvUI, with the following added mods in combat:

- Recount
- Omen
- DBM
- MSBT
- Power Auras Classic
- Facemelter

Sexy UI dude, I use tukui.. Greatest UI ever made imo.

Very nice though, What is the tracker of your MB, MF, VT in the middle of ur screen (Between the timer bars), MB flashes when ready and MF/VT shows when ready to cast, looks really kool, It almost looks like a version of CLCret ?

Love to have that on my Spriest.

@ SLK - That's FaceMelter Reloaded. Very useful for spriests but can't follow blindly.

Thanks heaps mate, Love ya UI anyway, very nice.

You've inspired me to show you all my UI, will try do it 2morrow.

lolwut video guide!

Pro. Where's the Aliena narration to go with it?

Damn, looking at the performance of your new computer, i only have 3 words for this.

"Powderful la sial."

*I too definitely need to start looking at getting a good desktop for myself sometime next month, i don't think my laptop can handle 25 mans a lot(judging from all those freezes i get in 25 man BH).

The main question is Shadow Detail maxxed?!

Seriously dramatic music for a ui setup and ZA roflpwn boss!?!?! HAHAHA!!! Get a life Gelly you need to post a video of you carrying my nub ass, lol. Anyways clean looking ui man. Props.

Yeah Yuno u'll definitely need a better comp for 25s if you're freezing up in BH. A lot more spell details in Firelands. Somebody should get Waggz to update the Mumble server so I can record our conversations too trololol.

Shut up Ferek the music is awesome. Yeh I'll be frapsing a lot I think. Believe I captured our 9-man Beth kill, Rhyo and some Rag attempts. I'll be compiling all your deaths and add Debbie Gibson to it too so die moar.

I'll sue you for frapsing me w/o permission :fap: