Just for laugh :P

[video=youtube;Z-ap5Fp2T6c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-ap5Fp2T6c[/video]

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrcYjN-1i_s[/video]

Oh my god the tiger.

edit: for some reason won't let me embed. meh.

inb4 you remembered this because of me

So tonight I get a call from my mom saying their laptop is locked up by the US Department of Justice and they need to pay $450 to unlock it and avoid criminal charges. I have trained her well enough to recognize the absurdity of most scams (she's been targeted by the phone call tech support, many phishing emails, and fake antivirus shit) so she did the right thing and left it alone until she got a hold of me. I remoted in to her laptop and was able to switch users to my administrator account and clean everything up, then reboot back in to my brother's account and do some more scans just to make sure it was clean. It should be noted that this laptop is primarily used by my little brother and usually to watch youtube videos, and rarely by my mom and stepdad to do a quick search or check facebook. They mostly use the desktop PC. It should also be noted that my brother is 11 years old.

So once I get back in to my brother's account on the computer I take a quick look at the chrome history to see if there was anything bad there. This is what I found:

I could not stop laughing. I called my mom back and told her to call me after he went to bed, when she did we had a little conversation and showed her this screenshot. I told her it was surely an accident and he was not really out to look at anything bad, it just happened he clicked on the wrong link. She said he's been worried lately because he has freckles and he said he was ugly and that he was the only boy that didn't have a girlfriend, so she was not surprised. I basically told her good luck with that whole situation... Anyway thought I would share, my poor little bro is beginning his awkward phase!

Thats GOLD

My oldest is in year 1 so few more years yet but that is gold

Ahh awkward phase, yee old enemy

Let me know if this is blocked for you guys and I'll get a copy on the server for you to watch.

[video=youtube_share;8nk9XoiWGQg]http://youtu.be/8nk9XoiWGQg[/video]

youtube.com/watch?v=Zce-QT7MGSE

-From the beard phone

eF7wMQN.jpg