Warcraft Movie Weapons, Mana Cost Indicator, Tweets, Hogger HS Card, Songs of Azeroth

Feedbot

News Feed Bot
d3.png
Patch 2.4.1 New Wings & How to Get Them

hearthstoneIcon.png
New Card Reveals - Hogger, Doom of Elwynn; Giant Sandworm

hotsIcon.png
More Heroes of the Dorm 2016 Details, Dreadnaught's Boss Analysis

Warcraft Movie Weapons
Duncan Jones shared some pictures of the weapons from the Warcraft Movie tonight.

Legion - Mana Cost Indicator
In Legion, the default UI will now visually show you how much mana the spell you are casting will cost, similar to how shields show up on the health bar.

Sorry, your browser doesn't support embedded videos!

Blue Tweets
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Classes
Mana Tap talent looks exactly like Soulburn Haunt, Improved Soulfire 4.0. An obligatory buff to maintain.
Do you think talents are a good place for gameplay styles that some people enjoy and some people don't? (Celestalon)

I'm gonna ask you a question anyway.Can hunters please tame rams? Something for my hunter to have along side his mount.
Usually we try to add models that have had uprezzes these days, maybe someday (Muffinus)
Good to know. When I caught a glimpse of the PvP Ram, my Dwarf-o-meter went off and I wanted to see more of that high-rez glory.
Yaks are close! And fuzzy. (Muffinus)

Character / Items
when will blizz fix the undead model and by model I mean scaling of gear (or how it looks on Undead vs other race). #SHOULDERSRSOSMALLSADFACE
are you seriously a player playing a warcraft game complaining that your shoulders are too small (Muffinus)
on Undead, yes! On everyone else, no! Plate gear on undead looks so "spread out" and not compact.
One of them definitely hangs off of the shoulder a bit, thanks for the feedback. (Muffinus)

will T18 set bonuses be adjusted once the Legion prepatch drops? Several modify talents that won't exist or will have moved
Yes. The set bonuses for Tier 18 will be adjusted. (WarcraftDevs)

PvP
What is AV/Wintergrasp lasted an hour or two? You'd talk with the peeps.
Ashran was a Good Experiment. Drove PvP forward, got feedback, glad we did it. (Muffinus)
And I'm not sure this is 100% true, I loved 48 hour AV (Muffinus)

The amount of honor per level increases every 10 levels. At the moment, going from 1-50 takes 50,000 honor. (1/2) (WarcraftDevs)
Leveling through the honor system is a point of emphasis for us right now, so we are open to feedback! (2/2) (WarcraftDevs)

Lore
Saw General Tiras'alan in the Paladin Class Hall during an alpha Stream. Think he died during the Theramore Bombing, no?
Sounds like we have an imposter in our midst... Thanks for the heads up! (WarcraftDevs)

Misc
or do the Devs want to make wow into a different game? What's the deal here?
Games evolve with time, the challenge is evolving with the userbase. (Muffinus)

Ghostcrawler Tweets
Ghostcrawler still occasionally talks about WoW. Remember that he no longer works for or speaks for Blizzard.
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
then again the group finder makes it as trivial to find random group and it works. I am not getting you entirely here.
The point of group content is to work together as a group. Excellent matchmaking works against that because it's so easy to bail. (OccupyGStreet)
As a player, sure it's easier if you don't have to communicate and just hit a button to find another group. (OccupyGStreet)
But is that healthy in the long run? Why have a multiplayer game if everyone plays it as a single-player game, you know? (OccupyGStreet)

Was there originally a plan for Crystalsong Forest in WOTLK? Seems to desolate...
I think it was Dalaran, which was in that zone, being too much of a resource hog. Was long ago - I may be misremembering. (OccupyGStreet)

hearthstoneIcon.png
Hearthstone - New Whispers of the Old Gods Cards
Three more of the Whispers of the Old Gods cards have been revealed, including Hogger!

Poll - Dalaran Pronunciation
Muffinus is asking the critical questions. How do you pronounce Dalaran?

Songs of Azeroth - Act 5
AFK PL@YERS has released the final video in their series celebrating the 10th anniversary of WoW Taiwan.

Continue reading...