WoW Classic - Season of Mastery Beta Updates - October 13
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker
/ Official Forums
The Season of Mastery Beta is back online and available for testing. With today’s update to the Season of Mastery Beta, we’re now testing the following changes:
- Player levels will now be capped at 45.
- The “Adventure Awaits” buff now grants 40% increased experience from Quest turn-ins (was 25%).
- Meeting Stones can now be used to summon appropriately-leveled party members for the associated dungeon(s).
- There is now a PvP realm available.
As a reminder, the following planned Seasonal changes are not yet active in the Season of Mastery Beta, and will be tested in future Beta updates:
- Increased Debuff and Buff limits.
- Increased health for raid bosses.
- Restored raid boss mechanics.
- Removal of world buffs in raid instances.
- Adjustments to curtail powerleveling and boosting.
Finkle Einhorn Renamed to Pip Quickwit
DesMephisto has noticed that Finkle Einhorn, the gnome that teleports you to Blackrock Caverns, has been renamed to Pip Quickwit. This name change extends outside the game into Hearthstone as well as in the tooltip for the Finkle's Lava Dredger item in game.
Fan Video - WoW Players Experience FFXIV
Captain Grim has released a quite entertaining and funny video on what WoW players might expect entering the world of Final Fantasy XIV for the first time! Check it out!
Dark Legacy Comics #792 - Altoholic
DLC #792 has been released!